Office and HR Manager
Office and HR Manager
Seneca One is a financial services leader in its niche market with a 16-year track record of growth and stability. We are embarking on a massive transformation leveraging technology and new products offerings that will transform the company and our position in the industry. We are looking for an “All Hands-On” Manager who maintains a professional image to run the daily operations of the business. If you a leader, innovator, highly analytic and passionate about working in a startup-minded technology culture then this might be the job for you!
As the Office and HR Manager, you will play a vital role in assisting with the planning and organization of the company through this transformation and moving forward.
- Operations and Administration
- Review business process and company policies to help enhance workflow and develop a stronger company
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to help find ways to create cost-effective business processes that will attract new customers
- Deliver monthly report to management on industry trends and how to maximize those trends by altering company procedures
- Oversee Project & Change Management
- Manage Asset Management functions and vendor relationships (phones/laptops/software)
- Plan, coordinate and execute site engagement events including office parties and team building
- Anticipate office needs and be proactive in addressing them
- Manages space planning and corporate real estate
- Personnel Management
- Provide general administrative support
- Manage calendar for CEO & Select Leadership, schedule and coordinate meetings, travel and appointments
- HR and Recruiting
- Manages recruiting including job postings on social media, screening and interviewing; obtaining temporary staff from agencies when applicable.
- Work with executive management to review job responsibilities and alter employee and departmental tasks based on company needs
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Manages benefit relationships and ensures competitive benefit offerings and pricings
- Other duties to be assigned.
- 4 year college degree
- 5+ years’ experience in an Office Management and/or Operations position
- 3+ years’ experience in HR
- Must have a positive, “can-do” attitude and be able to work with many different types of people at different levels
- Must have perseverance and strong work ethic
- Background and credit checks will be performed
Job Status: Full Time